Selkirk Outdoor Leadership & Education (SOLE), Inc designs and facilitates unique and empowering learning experiences for participants. From custom-tailored experiential programming for individuals, groups, schools, colleges, universities, agencies, and organizations to stand-alone seasonal outings for those looking to hone their backcountry craft or explore and learn about the natural wonders of our area. SOLE immerses those we serve in a natural learning environment through intentional and transformational experiential education programs.
SOLE Mission Statement: We provide transformational experiences to empower our participants to become active learners and responsible stewards of their community and its environment.
SOLE specializes in:
• Custom-tailored experiential & outdoor education programs
• Outdoor technical skill development programming
• Leadership development programming
• Character development programming
• Corporate development programming
• Leave No Trace programming
• Seasonal stand-alone outdoor programming
Our programs are grounded on SOLE’s 4 Care Philosophy, SOLE’s Core Values, and experiential education evidence-based best practices and methods. We believe that these guiding principles provide unparalleled learning to occur leading to what we consider The SOLE Experience!
Country: United States
Name: Dennison Webb
Phone: (928) 351-7653